7 Types of Demonic InfluenceAugust 19, 2019
Sermon: Embracing the Whole Counsel of GodSeptember 11, 2019
I am excited to announce the release of my new book, Hypocrisy Exposed: When Evil Pretends to Be Good.
In prayer one morning early this year, the Holy Spirit gave me a revelation of the true nature of hypocrisy. I opened my laptop and began to quickly type notes on the insight I was receiving. What I wrote down that morning is the basis for much of what is contained in this book.
I believe that this is a timely and important message for the church in this hour. Make sure to get your copy!
How do sexual predators, domestic abusers, and false prophets blend into our churches undetected? How do some people appear to be so godly in public, but live a life of complete darkness and unrepentant sin in private? How can a person cause terrible damage to others without feeling any genuine remorse? The answer to these questions lies in understanding the nature of hypocrisy.
Jesus warned us to be on guard against hypocrisy, but we have often not understood what the term actually means. Hypocrisy is not when a righteous person sins, it is when an evil person pretends to be good.
In Hypocrisy Exposed you will learn:
- The true meaning of the word hypocrite
- Why Jesus was so harsh against hypocrisy
- The difference between hypocrisy and other sins
- Characteristics and tactics of a chronic hypocrite
- The connection between narcissism and hypocrisy
- The difference between true and false repentance
- How to heal from the damage done through hypocrisy
- How to walk in integrity instead of hypocrisy
God is shining light in the church and exposing hidden things. It’s time to grow in wisdom and discernment so that we can spot wolves in sheep’s clothing and recognize hypocrisy in our midst!
Click below to purchase from Amazon: